86

Hello all worldoftweaks' visitors,we are again back with a dashing post.We all know that knowadays many operator UDP tricks are working.We can use unlimited internet via tricks but the problem is that they require PD proxy,Finch vpn Or Tunnelguru PREMIUM accounts.And we all know that no one will buy these premium acoounts as they are expensive and after all we are we are Indians and wanna use everything free :p So we have found a simple tweak to cheat tunnelguru servers and use Unlimited internet via tunnelguru's trial account.

Features Of Tunnelguru Vpn


  •   Fast HTTP(S) Tunnel , VPN Tunnel Proxy.
  •   ICMP Tunnel ,DNS Tunnel ,Web Proxy.
  •   Bypass Restrictive Firewall.
  •   Full Blown Speed , Value for Money.
  •   Secure/Hide your Internet presence

Just Like our facebook page (www.facebook.com/worldoftweaks) and drop your Email address in comment box to get the pass.




Post a Comment

  1. Plz Provide me pass at rockstar.rocky9999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send password to
    cbharti10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send password....maitynitm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email is : sayros.khalilovski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My email is :abdoobelli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mail is. kpatidar050@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mail is. Kpatidar050@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz send me pss

    Sangar.jagdish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too me tooo titamkel2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. mwanzafungameli@gmail.com send plz

    ReplyDelete
  11. send me
    email hanshrajsahoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz send if nd pass at shreejaymall96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. give me pass my email is sameerkumar661@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please send me password hanshrajsahoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz sent pass shuvon329@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Plz send me pass at ramamrita15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Send me at
    rageogre18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Send me at
    www.rageogre18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz send me also at shivam.mkp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. pwd plz bro... ugalthapa1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. send me the pass pLz : ionpro13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please send me the pass at ontushardar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. akbi.rock@gmail.com
    send me plz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pass word please....rahulphunin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send me pass: misterkouecq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. please sent pass @ r.q.h.s17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Sir, please can you do one favour and it to my email too... I would really grateful Sir. thank you and live long.
    kakafudeps5@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can I have the Pass :))
    ranjitpal.rp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. If anyone can give me working TG vodafone tricks, I will give him my premium account to use for unlimited downloads..
    If you know any tricks about vodafone(WB) mail me at ranjitpal.rp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. If anyone can give me working TG vodafone tricks, I will give him my premium account to use for unlimited downloads..
    If you know any tricks about vodafone(WB) mail me at ranjitpal.rp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. me 2 !! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send it ( id and pass) to shamjushi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send the id and pass to shamjushi@gmail.com ....

    ReplyDelete
  34. me too rahul.indy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. mee too rahul.indy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Please send le the password: michelnt02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. My Email is lerrickjoubou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. plis send me the password .. angel553@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. please send me id and password: sumonroytony@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. please the pass:riba.judichael@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. plz send username and password to rlsauravkumar30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please send me the password on rlsauravkumar30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. plz send me mail rakmahefa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sent me the pass please.
    Here is my email
    Bdboy0000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. please send me pass: bedaanselme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. help me please send me that password

    ReplyDelete
  47. please send me pass cetoutmoimeme69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. wflexy44@gmail.com
    password please

    ReplyDelete
  49. please send me pass: suksay11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Plz Provide me pass at roderickkuscus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. plz provide me pass at roderickkuscus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. roderickkuscus@gmail.com plz send password thnx a mill

    ReplyDelete
  53. please send me password hrferoz@gmail.com and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  54. me too wakukuku123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Please send password to nagalourou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Please send password to ciksedi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Please send password to ciksedi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. send me password at sbhm143@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  59. My email I'd is sankarsparta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top