40

Hello all we are now www.worldoftweaks.net and we are back with a killer post. :D Here we are sharing a Pd- Proxy Unlimited Free Premium Account Working In 2014-15.Now how to get pd proxy premium account, its simple just download the text file given below and enjoy high speed premium features with Idea UDP Trick or other :D


What Is Pd- Proxy VPN?

  • PD-Proxy is a tunneling software that can secure your internet connection by encrypting all your connections to the internet.
  • It can remove/unblock content, services and different websites that is normally blocked by your ISP.
  • It can anonymize your connection because nobody likes to be spied on and tracked. it will secure and encrypt your connection especially if you use public access internet such as Wifi, Hotel or Cell Phone internet. Using PD-Proxy makes it impossible for others to spy on you, they can't even see what sites you are visiting when you are using PD-Proxy.
  • No one can tell your real IP address or identify your locality.
  • All the programs installed on your computer will be working automatically via VPN, which is the main difference between VPN and proxy server, requiring software support for proxy connection.
Eye Catching Features Of Premium Account-

  • Premium user can choose multiple servers located in different locations around the world.
  • Unlimited Bandwidth.
  • Anonymous Surfing
  • Unlock any site like youtube, hulu, etc.
  • Works for secure sites.
  • No data usage limit.
  • Works at zero balance if you use any network trick with open port.


Just like our facebook page and post comment here and get account.
 
https://www.facebook.com/worldoftweaks
         


Post a Comment

  1. sir please pass in my mail tesararomwell@gmail.com thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir please pass in my mail tesararomwell@gmail.com thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro getting invalid username and password. Plz reset username and password

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not download the file. Please send me it. mail: akpakoung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not download the file. Please send me it. mail: akpakoung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me account
    I can't download it
    Please ' irfanali786khan@gmail.com '

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls sir give me pd proxy acount pls pls sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls snd username and password to maitynitm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bro plzzzzz send me pd proxy premium account at vaihav21007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. please send me PD-Proxy premium account on ujjal.bairagya@gmail.com as I have liked your page as ujjal.bairagya.50@facebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. please give pd account
    My email is : abdoobell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please send me pravintn95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz send to digvijaydheeru@gmail.com... liked on fb so plzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me account
    I can't download it

    thrrkt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please can I have it. franckherve1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me account user and password hanshrajsahoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks a lot
    please can i have a prenium account
    this is my adress : maanji5862@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. pleas sendd me
    maanji5862@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks a lot
    plizz.....can i have it
    maanji5862@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plz send me at ramamrita15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please send me also the login and password to this address andriniainafredo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. the file does not already please upload it .. or send me username and password .. .. I would agradesco plizzz angel553@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please send the account here :)) >>>>>>>> mohaamedal@outlook.com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @@!! PLEASE GIVE ME THE ACCOUNT HERE !!@@ >> mohaamedal@outlook.com

    Thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please send me also the login and password to this address alsahemalhadef@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send me in rohitroshanbilung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. admin please send me pd proxy a/c on :----- ketannaik060@gmail.com
    keep the good work
    THANK YOU.:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. admin please send me pd proxy a/c on :----- ketannaik060@gmail.com
    keep the good work
    THANK YOU.:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top